Saturday, June 24, 2017

How To Adopt A Homeless Child



i am 17-years-old. i love going outside. playingwith pets, basketball, football. i also like to play my ps4 games. my favorite subjectin school is writing obviously and so far since i was young i always wanted to be awriter. i was born hearing and i was about 3-years-oldmy mom didn't take care of me and i lost my hearing. so i wasn't hearing anything untili was 5-years-old. i went and i got hearing


How To Adopt A Homeless Child, aids i went to a deaf camp and they taughtme sign language. they helped me to learn sign language to associate with other deafpeople and also with hearing people. and that is how i learned sign language.i would either like uf or nyu. and i want to become a nurse practitioner. working inthe veterans hospital i like to help people


to change their feelings maybe to feel betterabout themselves. i want them to be happy i want them to enjoy life.because not to lose hope of getting adopted just to focus on school a social life getfriends and have a future hoping to go to college. and you will get through it.if i find a family who loves me and wants to take care of me support me in whateveropportunities i am open to that. i don't care if it is a dad or a mom if they have kids,if they are gays. i look into what's inside of them not outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Up