Tuesday, June 20, 2017

How To Adopt A Child In Chicago



[heavy breathing] hey...hey. [gasping] somebody. [groans]oh...so--som--


How To Adopt A Child In Chicago, somebody.somebody. - i'm not usingthese in a manhattan. where are the dark cherries? - ah, herrmann told meto stash 'em.


you know he saidthey're for vips only, so... - oh, my god.otis! - i forgot. - [sighs] hey, don't do it. don't do it.- out of my way. - herrmann!herrmann! - no--i don't care.- listen, listen... - it's almost closing time.


i'm makingmyself a manhattan, okay? - hey! hey, hey, hey.well, they're hidden. so you're not gonna find 'em.- oh, my god. - herrmann! - oh, my god. oh, my god.- freddie--freddie knifed me. then he ran. [groaning] - call 911. you'll be okay, herrmann.


we got you.we got you, buddy. - easy, easy. - this is on me.- no. - that kid is poison, man.i should have seen it coming. [tense music] - i'm going with herrmann.- good. - be right behind you, dawson. - i'll call cindy. - hey, cruz.


where's your little friend,freddie? - severide, don't. - you gonna helpthe cops find him? - i'm gonnatell 'em everything i know. they'll find him. [sirens wailing] - bp's 70 over 40.- no, that's too low. we need to bolus him. hey, herrmann,you're doing okay.


you just lost a lot of blood so you're going intohypovolemic shock. we're gonna give yousome fluids, okay? - dawson, step back, okay? let me work.- not okay. he's family. i'm not gonnajust sit here and watch. - okay.get the leads on him. i'll get a line going.- okay.


- april!- what happened? - stab woundto the right flank. bp 80 over 50. - let's get himto the shock room. - call respiratoryand blood bank. get me two of 0 negand two plasma. - right away. we'll take goodcare of him. - hey, you hang tough.you hear me?


- get him unbuckled. - ready?on my count. one, two, three.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Up