Friday, June 23, 2017

How To Adopt A Child Skyrim Ps4



song by green day do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do do ddodododoododododod (get ready for braith oh god help us) i walk a lonely roadthe only one that i have ever known


How To Adopt A Child Skyrim Ps4, don't know where it goesbut it's home to me and i walk alone i walk this empty streeton the boulevard of broken dreams where the city sleepsand i'm the only one and i walk alone i walk alonei walk alone


i walk alonei walk a... my shadow's the only one that walks beside me! my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating! sometimes i wish someone out there will find me! 'til then i walk aloooonnnee. ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah braith: what are you lookin' at? im not afraid of you, ya'know, even if you are my elder.. braith: hey get outta here. mxr: oh i was gonna retard. now i'll kill you :)


*punch* gahh choo choooooo braith: your naked!>:d i walk alone.. mmmm whatcha say? mmmm that you only meant well?? --only thing that's beating sometimes i wish someone out there will find me


'til then i walk alone where the city sleepsand i'm the only one and i walk a.. my shadow's the only one that walks beside memy shallow heart's the only thing that's beating til then i walk aaallooooooooooooooooooonnnnnneeeeeeeeee gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Up