Friday, June 23, 2017

How To Adopt A Child Singapore



when i found out i was pregnant i waslike already four months so then i was gonna terminate mypregnancy and i was too far along so i alreadyhave two children and i'm trying to get one back legally right now so theonly option that seemed right for me was adoption at the time.


How To Adopt A Child Singapore, i pictured it, what would it be like for thebirth father if i told him and if you know maybe we can dosomething for the baby together and not even as the thought my mind thatwork out. and i just, i didn't know what to think my head was just like


everywhere, i was just, i was scared i wasmore scared than anything so, i mean making the decision for me was... it was good because i had a lot of support through adoption connection when i first considered it, because when i picked up the phone and calledthem, i really didn't even know what i was doing, i was just calling adoption numberin the phone book. so adoption connection from day one like they supported me through everything. iwas staying in a motel with my daughter at the time, and


the birth father was in jail and it waslike it just it wasn't gonna work, and, i mean adoption connection helped me pay for my motel room i was like at my wits end - i didn't know what i wasgonna do. really my life is just like really bad. as a mother you've gotta give your child every opportunity they have and if you can see that somebody could do that better than you can, and you know the more mature decision would be tofind a way that that can get done. when i first considered adoption myworst fear about adoption was just me not knowing where my baby was going to be. me not knowing where my baby would go.


and just, you know, knowing the fact that he could be sent with anybody and you know what if, just me not knowing was just - that was that was the scarything about adoption. adoption connection will first beforehandlet you build a relationship with the parents their gonna be with you know, and they know me and they knowmy sisters and they know my aunt they'll be able to tell him yeah i knowyour family and your mother was struggling at the time, and explain tohim how it really was instead of me just not completely not being aroundand him just


assuming what he wants to say i'm anobody telling him no different, so i think through adoption connection - the open adoption process gives you more security and stuff like that andthat's what i like about the adoption connection, it's a open adoption, so it's like i stillknow how he is doing and still be able to see what he looks like instead of just, totally just not seeing him again and forgetting about him, so it made it a lot easier for me like that. the adoptive parents of my baby, they're going to be there.


you know, they're they're gonna give metheir emotional support as well, because you know they know its hard and theyunderstand. they're very i would say like easy to talk to aboutstuff like that. they totally understand and they know its not the easiest thing in the world for me, so they gave me a lot of support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Up